You can order a repeat or acute prescription:
- Online by logging in to your patient online services via our website.
- In-person by ticking the requested medications on your prescription and placing in the dedicated prescription box or handing it into reception.
- Via telephone by calling the surgery prescription line on 01453 883793 (option 2) from 08:30-10:30 in the mornings.
Please make sure you have the correct name, dose, and quantity of the medication you require.
Picking up your prescription
- Please allow at least 48 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after ordering your repeat prescription before collection from your nominated local pharmacy.
- Wherever possible, order all your regular items at the same time.
- Please be aware that most adults in England have to pay a prescription charge, which is currently £9.65 per item.