- Dr Susie Weir – half-time Partner (Tue & Wed)
Sheffield 1986. MB. ChB. MRCGP. DRCOG. DPM. MScCommGyn.
Special interests: women’s health (including contraceptive procedures, HRT, psychosexual medicine and menopause)
- Dr Andrew Simpson – three-quarter time Partner (Mon, Tue, Wed)
Bristol 1991. MB. ChB. MRCGP. MRCP.
Special interests: dermatology, GP Trainer
- Dr Anne Cain – three-quarter time Partner (Tue, Thu, Fri)
Leeds 1984. MB. ChB. MRCGP.
Special interests: child health, cardiology, women’s health
- Dr Pippa Xerri – half-time partner (Tue & Fri)
Leicester 2003. MB. ChB. MRCGP. DFFP. DTM&H.
Special interests: elderly medicine, women’s health, GP trainer
- Dr Tristan Cooper – three-quarter time partner (Mon, Wed, Thu)
London 2008. MEng (Oxon). MBBS. MRCGP
Special interests: GP trainer
- Dr John Beard – three-quarter time Partner (Mon, Thu, Fri)
Birmingham 2005. BSc(Hons.) MBChB. MSc(Oxon.) DCH. DFSRH. MRCGP.
Special interests: joint injections
- Dr Freddie Walker – half-time Partner (Tue, Fri)
Exeter and Plymouth 2010. BmBs, MRCGP.
Special interests: palliative care, wilderness medicine
- Dr Chloe Martyn – GP trainee (registrar)
- Dr Chanda Qaiser – GP trainee (registrar)
- Ros Duncan – nurse manager, clinical manager. RGN
- Tracy O’Halloran – practice nurse. DipHE
- Elaina Long – practice nurse. BSc Hons
- Jane Fry – practice nurse
- Gabriela Maiuga – health care assistant
- Eleonora McNamara – health care assistant
- Catherine Caldarone – health care assistant
The surgery has a team of office, reception, and secretarial staff who provide the first point of contact for patients and support the practice’s healthcare professionals. They will always try their very best to help you. Their method of work and all other practice arrangements are as directed by the doctors and practice manager.
- Kerry Thompson – practice manager
- Sophie Banks – assistant practice manager
- Ruth Brown – midwife
- Adrian Lyster – acupuncturist
- Gabrielle Pentzek – adult counsellor
- Michelle Cooper-Burke – youth & adult counsellor
- Scott Mills – mental health nurse
- Simone Watson – dementia nurse
- Sej Patel – pharmacy team
- Wiwiek Russell – pharmacy team
- Alexandru Oprea – pharmacy team
- Our local district nurses are based at Prices Mill Surgery in Nailsworth, providing home nursing care for the housebound
- To contact them, please call 0300 421 6073 (before 16:00) or 0300 421 0555 (after 16:00)
Please check the official NHS jobs website for any current staff vacancies.