In line with the latest guidance, we will be starting our autumn Covid/Flu vaccination programme shortly. Eligible patients will receive an invitation to book an appointment in one of our clinics within the next couple of weeks. Please await your invitation before contacting the surgery. Many thanks. Minchinhampton Surgery.”
Booking a vaccination
- The government’s official Covid19 spring booster campaign ended on Fri 30th June.
- If you still need a primary course Covid19 vaccination (1st or 2nd dose) – this can be done at a local vaccination centre. Please visit the NHS website or Gloucestershire NHS website to book an appointment.
Proof of vaccination
People in England who have been vaccinated against Covid19 can demonstrate their vaccination status for international travel using the official “NHS COVID Pass”. Official proof of Covid19 vaccination for travelling abroad cannot be provided by your GP practice.
You can access your official NHS COVID Pass:
- Online via the NHS website
- Via the NHS COVID Pass app which is downloadable from app stores
- By calling the Covid19 helpline (119) and requesting a paper copy
Please note: To access your digital certificate, you will need to register for an NHS login if you haven’t got one already. It can take more two weeks for your identity to be checked and verified, so ensure plenty of time to get your proof of vaccination before travelling. If you have already registered for online services with your GP surgery you can use these details for your NHS login.
Latest Covid19 guidance
Please visit the NHS website for information on:
- The latest government guidance about symptoms and testing
- The long-term effects of having Covid19 (“long Covid”)
- The recommended period to wait after testing positive for Covid19 before having your vaccination
You can also visit the Gloucestershire online portal to access information on support and services in the county. The site covers everything from pharmacies, medication, dentists, opticians, and community and hospital services.