2022 autumn/winter vaccinations
We are inviting patients to book their flu vaccination & Covid19 autumn booster vaccinations.
- The oldest and most at-risk & vulnerable patient cohorts will be prioritised and invited first.
- Please be patient and only book your vaccination once you have received an invite. This is to minimise the strain on reception and keep phone lines open for people requiring urgent medical attention.
- You can book online using your patient services or call reception after 2pm.
Booking a primary Covid19 vaccination
We are no longer running Covid19 clinics at the surgery for primary course vaccinations e.g. 1st or 2nd doses. Please visit the general NHS website here or the Gloucestershire NHS website here to find a local vaccination centre or walk-in centre
Proof of vaccination
People in England who have been vaccinated against Covid19 can demonstrate their vaccination status for international travel using the official “NHS COVID Pass”. Official proof of Covid19 vaccination for travelling abroad cannot be provided by your GP practice.
You can access your official NHS COVID Pass:
- Online via the NHS website
- Via the NHS COVID Pass app which is downloadable from app stores
- By calling the Covid19 helpline (119) and requesting a paper copy
Please note: To access your digital certificate, you will need to register for an NHS login if you haven’t got one already. It can take more two weeks for your identity to be checked and verified, so ensure plenty of time to get your proof of vaccination before travelling. If you have already registered for online services with your GP surgery you can use these details for your NHS login.
Latest Covid19 guidance
Please visit the NHS website for information on:
- The latest government guidance about symptoms and testing
- The long-term effects of having Covid19 (“long Covid”)
- The recommended period to wait after testing positive for Covid19 before having your vaccination
You can also visit the Gloucestershire online portal to access information on support and services in the county. The site covers everything from pharmacies, medication, dentists, opticians, and community and hospital services.