Welcome to Minchinhampton Surgery
Dr. Susie Weir, Dr. Andy Simpson, Dr. Anne Cain, Dr. Pippa Xerri, Dr. Tristan Cooper, Dr. John BeardThe Practice has a team of Office and Reception Staff who, apart from providing the first point of contact for patients, also provide support for all the Practice’s health-care professionals. They will always try their very best to help you. Their method of work and all the other Practice arrangements are as directed by the Doctors and Practice Manager.
Important: Do Not Attend SurgeryIMPORTANT: Please DO NOT attend the surgery unless we have asked you to. Please contact us by telephone. Thank you for your understanding.
Flu VaccinationsIf you have received an invitation to have a 'flu vaccination please book in to one of our Saturday clinics. To do this please telephone Reception on 01453 883793 or, if you have registered for online access, you can book via the website.
(8:30am - 10:30am)
01453 883793 - (select option 2)
Fax: 01453 731670
|Monday||8:30 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:30 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:30 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:30 - 18:30|
|What do I do when the surgery is closed?|
Friends and Family
Minchinhampton Charitable TrustPlease click here to download more information on the Minchinhampton Charitable Trust
- Covid: When will it be over and we can do this again?
- Covid spreading faster in England than 'worst-case scenario', documents show
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area?
- Coronavirus: What are the rules for face masks or face coverings?
- Covid: Anti-masker who caught virus had 'worst two weeks'