In line with the latest guidance, we will be starting our autumn Covid/Flu vaccination programme shortly. Eligible patients will receive an invitation to book an appointment in one of our clinics within the next couple of weeks. Please await your invitation before contacting the surgery. Many thanks. Minchinhampton Surgery.”
Calling for test results
- Please call reception after 2pm to request test results.
- You will be asked to establish your identity before any information is given out over the telephone. Due to patient confidentiality we are unable to share out results to a third party for any patient aged 16+ without the patient’s verbal or written permission.
Requesting a referral
- Please call reception to make a routine appointment with your GP to discuss any private or NHS referral to a hospital or consultant
Access to your own medical records
- GDPR entitles you to free access to your personal medical records
- Please submit a detailed written request to reception who will then process this
Requesting a report
- Including insurance reports, certificates and licences, solicitors, medical examinations, claims
- Call reception to explain your requirements
- Please be aware there may be a fee involved
- We are pleased to see visitors to the area as Temporary Residents. Such patients should call reception to make an appointment and complete the necessary temporary registration forms.
- Overseas visitors may incur a charge if there is no NHS agreement between their home country and the UK.
Following press coverage yesterday, we regret that we are unable to respond to individual enquiries about polio vaccination status at this time.
We are awaiting further guidance and will contact patients in due course if further action is needed.
Thank you for your understanding.
Parent Carer Group
Babies Cry You Can Cope
During this challenging time stress levels at home may be increased. Please follow the ICON guidance for coping with crying.
Support During The Covid Pandemic
Scam alert: bogus COVID-19 vaccination text messages.
A scam regarding the COVID-19 vaccine is doing the rounds via text message. The text is made to look like it comes from the NHS, stating ‘we have identified that you are eligible to apply for your vaccine’ and advises people to follow a link to get more information and ‘apply’. Those who follow the link are taken to a pretty good imitation of an NHS website that asks for personal details, including bank/card details, ‘to check your identity.’ This is a scam please do not respond with any personal details.
Vaccination advice for Health Care workers
Gloucestershire community dental, pharmacy and optometry services – COVID Vaccination Programme
Information for staff
COVID-19 vaccinations will be provided at the Edward Jenner Vaccination Hub at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, the Hub is sign posted, but on the hospital map its named the Redwood Education Centre (grey building).
Please bring an ID badge or a recent pay slip to confirm you work for an organisations in Gloucestershire, otherwise you will not be able to have your vaccination.
Please bring your NHS number this will save time.
Please wear a warm coat as there may be some outside waiting.
Free parking is available and a map of the site can be found on the Gloucestershire Hospitals website
Please read the COVID-19 vaccine leaflets ahead of your appointment, and wear loose fitting clothing to get vaccinated. You must also wear a mask or face covering when you enter the Vaccination Hub.
You should expect the appointment to last approximately 30 minutes.
If you feel unwell do not attend.
If you are self-isolating or have had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID within the previous 4 weeks do not attend
If you have a history of immediate-onset anaphylaxis to a vaccine, medicine or food do not have the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine