Calling for test results
- Please call reception after 2pm to request test results.
- You will be asked to establish your identity before any information is given out over the telephone. Due to patient confidentiality we are unable to share out results to a third party for any patient aged 16+ without the patient’s verbal or written permission.
Requesting a referral
- Please call reception to make a routine appointment with your GP to discuss any private or NHS referral to a hospital or consultant
Access to your own medical records
- GDPR entitles you to free access to your personal medical records
- Please submit a detailed written request to reception who will then process this
Requesting a report
- Including insurance reports, certificates and licences, solicitors, medical examinations, claims
- Call reception to explain your requirements
- Please be aware there may be a fee involved
- We are pleased to see visitors to the area as Temporary Residents. Such patients should call reception to make an appointment and complete the necessary temporary registration forms.
- Overseas visitors may incur a charge if there is no NHS agreement between their home country and the UK.